Sunday 11 November 2012

Sisters of Battle commission: Finished

Well it's taken longer than I had expected but the Sisters will be sent off tomorrow. They will have final touch-ups and detailing done later tonight but right now they still look good as a finished squad...



Whilst I enjoyed painting Celestine, the Seraphim not so much. I'm really not a fan of metal models, and especially with these being old sculpts they just seem too outdated, the detailing is just not the same as newer models and I can't help feel I would have preferred them in resin. At least then they would have been 'crisper'

But anyway, they're done and my third commission has been completed........now I just have 9 more to do!!


Daniel

1 comment:

  1. Looking great mate! Hopefully they won't go missing like the Omega and turn up all ruined!

    Cheers,

    Ludovic

    ReplyDelete