Thursday, 17 November 2011

Warhound Titan- Update

Well here's an update to the Warhound. I've built everything in there sections and have undercoated most of them.

I've been busy painting the legs and feet and thought I'd post some pictures..

 The legs were amazing to build, as much as it sounds strange! All the individual parts and pistons make it a challenge, but it's rewarding to see the finished thing and just how powerful they look. You start to really get a sense of just how powerful Titans would be if they were real......*prays that happens one day*

 Once they were built I started drybrushing with Tamiya 'Titanium Silver' , followed by Chainmail and Mithril Silver.

There's so much detail on the toes it's unbelieveable, you really don't see it on the photos on the Forgeworld website.

Well, back to painting.


Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Warhound Titan

Well I recently got my hands on a Lucius Pattern Warhound and I have to say that it is an EPIC kit!

I'm taking my time with it and have just finished painting the head...

All the parts are very well moulded and so far I've had no problem with assembly, the right leg has gone together a treat and fiting all the individual pistons was really interesting.

Hopefully some more updates soon.


Saturday, 12 November 2011

Heresy continues....

I've so far complete 3 of the Bloodletters...

I've really fallen in love with these minis, and I may buy some more. But I'm currently contemplating buying a Warhound Titan....

Thursday, 10 November 2011

Bloodletter Daemons.....turning Heretic.

In the usual way that most of my projects started, this one began with a journey into town!

I saw a box of Bloodletters in the local Toy Shop, and seeing the price of £15 I decided to buy them.

I'm really glad I did, as these are some of the best looking minis I've ever built, even unpainted they just look great!!

This guy was the guinea pig, and I'm happy with how he turned out so the rest will follow soon