Thursday, 17 November 2011

Warhound Titan- Update

Well here's an update to the Warhound. I've built everything in there sections and have undercoated most of them.

I've been busy painting the legs and feet and thought I'd post some pictures..

 The legs were amazing to build, as much as it sounds strange! All the individual parts and pistons make it a challenge, but it's rewarding to see the finished thing and just how powerful they look. You start to really get a sense of just how powerful Titans would be if they were real......*prays that happens one day*

 Once they were built I started drybrushing with Tamiya 'Titanium Silver' , followed by Chainmail and Mithril Silver.

There's so much detail on the toes it's unbelieveable, you really don't see it on the photos on the Forgeworld website.

Well, back to painting.


No comments:

Post a Comment