Monday 17 January 2011

Introductions

Well hello,

I've been a keen modelmaker for many years and have always enjoyed Warhammer 40,000 minatures. So here's a little somewhere for me to share them anyone who's interested...

First up, some Ultramarine Terminators.

 These are my pride and joy as I feel they show off my best abilities at the hobby. #

Here are some other pieces, namely my Forgeworld Imperial Space Marine painted as a Black Templar. Below that are my Marines from my own chapter 'The Legion', with Ultramarines for an added bonus.


2 comments:

  1. Aha, so another wargamer, like myself, has chosen to take up Blogging. Welcome aboard! It's tough at first, but when you start getting page hits and followers, it's pretty enjoyable.

    I'm now following, and promoting your blog on mine. Hopefully it'll get up and running as quick as possible; with stuff as nicely painted as that, I doubt it'll take too long.

    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Martin.

    Haven't checked this in a while! Thanks for the kind words, I'll try and work out how to do the same to yours.

    I'll keep an eye on it for sure.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete